UI / UX Designer
Roles & Responsibility:
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to gather user
- Use various ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the user’s needs to add value to the
- Explore various design approaches to solve specific user
- Showcase design ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process
- Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge
- Define user task flows and interaction
- Create a cohesive style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the
- Conduct user research and user personals
- Conduct customer and competitor
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the
- Optimizes UI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness.
- Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g cc and in Vision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Sketch and
- visual design best practices for things like typography, color theory, layout, icons, and general design
- Knowledge of agile UI/UX
- Experience in Deriving Information
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various
- Good time-management
- Minimum 2 years of experience.