UI / UX Designer
- Collaboratewith engineers and product managers to gather user
- Usevarious ideation methods like brainstorming to solve the user’s needs to add value to the
- Explorevarious design approaches to solve specific user
- Showcasedesign ideas through sitemaps, storyboards, and process
- Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordancewith the cutting-edge
- Defineuser task flows and interaction
- Create a cohesive style guide to ensure consistent design language is followed across the
- Conductuser research and user personals
- Conductcustomer and competitor
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning andlayout of the
- OptimizesUI designs and tests for intuitiveness and user-centeredness.
- Conduct usability testing to identify gaps in design and see if they can be further
- Understand and elaborate the use case.
- Create blueprints, solution architecture using machine learning models.
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Design the solution and create the code base to train, test and evaluate the models.
- Create inference modules for the ready models.
- Create endpoints and APIs to use the inference function of the machine learning models.
- Train the models in local and/or cloud environments such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Deploy the models and APIs to cloud or edge devices.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Provenwork experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolioof design
- Knowledgeof wireframe tools (e.g cc and in Vision).
- Up-to-dateknowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Sketch and
- visualdesign best practices for things like typography, color theory, layout, icons, and general design
- Knowledgeof agile UI/UX
- Experiencein Deriving Information
- Teamspirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various